Epson WorkForce DS-510 Printer, Install, Manual, Review, Setup, Scanner, Driver and Software Download For Windows and Mac OS – Welcome to our website which provides various types of drivers for your needs. All the drivers we present are official and trustworthy and avoid harmful viruses. In this article, we discuss Epson WorkForce DS-510 drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, reviews, how to install and set up on your work device.
Epson includes the Epson WorkForce DS-510 scanner, and, without a doubt, it offers enough capabilities for a small office. However, its small cost and small size make it a strong candidate for personal desktop scanners too. More importantly, its fast speed, 50-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF), and packaged software applications make it suitable for any task.
With a size of 6.1 times 11.7 by 6.0 inches (HWD) with a small closed tray, the DS-510 is small enough to easily fit into a compact work desk. As always, the front cover opens to develop into an input tray. You can load paper without opening the front tray, but sliding it only requires about 6 inches more in front of the scanner.
General configuration occurs. Simply plug in the power cable, install the software from the disc, and plug in the USB cable provided. Epson provides OS demands such as Windows XP with Windows 8, Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.5.x with 10.8.x. However, note that, unlike other suppliers, Epson is urging me to install all updates, so the OS needs to be read because it requires variations that are fully upgraded from the current system.
Like many recording scanners, the DS-510 uses an optical resolution of 600 pixels per inch (PPI), which is larger than what you need to scan most files. For my test, I used 300 PPI, which is the standard regular resolution for the file scanner. With File Capture Pro, as well as scanning to PDF image style, the scanner can be found in just one touch slower than the 26 ppm rating in the simplex setting (one side), at 24.8 ppm, and also a touch much faster than ranking in mode duplex (two-sided), at the 26.5 ppm and 52.9 ppm
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver For Windows and Mac OS
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver For Windows
|File Name||File Download|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.00.04||Download|
|OneNote Connector v1.00 for Document Capture Pro v1.00||Download|
|SharePoint Online Connector v22.214.171.124 for Document Capture Pro 1.05 or later||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|ISIS Scanner Driver v1.6.11311.4003||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.5.1||Download|
|Dropbox Connector v1.00.02 for Document Capture Pro v2.xx||Download|
|Common Updater for Epson Scan v188.8.131.52||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5||Download|
|Document Capture Pro v2.05.12||Download|
|Dropbox Connector v184.108.40.206 for Document Capture Pro v1.xx||Download|
|FileBound Connector v220.127.116.11 for Document Capture Pro v1.00.01||Download|
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||File Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.84||Download|
|Document Capture v1.7.26||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.7||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v2.5.0||Download|
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Connect Printer Setup For Mac OS
Follow all the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Note: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Remember: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox and then click Next.
- Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Thus this article about the Epson WorkForce DS-510 driver. I hope it will be a benefit for you.